Sunday 15 July 2012

Week One: Not a bad start

We're officially one week in to our little campaign and are currently standing at 425 Facebook likes and 27 Twitter followers. While we would have loved to see at least 1000 on FB and 100 on Twitter, we are still pretty impressed with the progress. Especially since the majority of the people joined up so far aren't even people we know!

I'll admit, I was quite skeptical when this all started. I still am not sure that it's going to work, but I didn't think there was going to be this much support... I mean heck, we've got more supporters than my author  page does and that's been around for two years! So yeah, we're more than a little thrilled right now.

We are moving our wedding back one month now, as our church will be undergoing renovations, but we're looking at the positive parts of moving it -- we get another month to save up for things, and of course another month of campaigning for our Stargate!

Now that all the weddings we're involved in are done, it means we can start actually planning our wedding. I'm excited, but also completely nervous! There is so much to do and figure out. 

For now, we hope that you'll join our cause, and hopefully follow the blog. We'd love to have feedback from you, or just send us wedding tips and suggestions! :) Hop on over to any of the tabs to find out more on how to help, contact us and all that jazz!

Until the next post!


Post by Tabi



1 comment:

  1. I'm totally rooting for you guys. I've never even watched Stargate, but I think you guys are adorable and should have a kick-ass geek wedding. Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete